The Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce a new immersive experience coming to Chicago this holiday season: Wrigleyville Winter Wonderland, 947 W. Roscoe, at the corner of Roscoe and Clark, Saturday, Dec. 15 and Sunday, Dec. 16 from 2 – 8 p.m. Wrigleyville Winter Wonderland is four heated geodesic domes, from the acclaimed company Synergeo Domes, that welcome visitors with unique, fun and interactive seasonal experiences. Admission is free and food and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase.
Wrigleyville Winter Wonderland’s four snow domes include:
- Santa’s Workshop – guests will be transported to the North Pole to visit Santa’s workshop in full holiday splendor and opportunities for kids of all ages to be photographed with Santa Claus
- Santa’s Surf Shack – it may be winter in Chicago, but it’s a trip to the tropics when entering Santa’s Surf Shack with bright colors, brighter lights and a picturesque escape to the beach
- Ice Cave – the Ice Cave offers its visitors a unique experience like none other in Chicago
- Christmas Wonderland – camera flashes will only add to the fun of the Christmas Wonderland where the dome is decked out in garland, tinsel and trees of all shapes and sizes.
In addition to the fun inside the domes, there will also be activities and events throughout the weekend including snowboard demonstrations from W82, artwork projected on buildings around Wonderland, crafts for the kids and an ever-changing 3D hologram Christmas Tree.
Continue to spread the holiday cheer after dark at one of the Clark Street Christmas Corridor pop up bars in Wrigleyville Chicago Neighborhood:
- Deuce's and The Diamond Club's Santa Baby Bar
- Country Club Chicago's Christmas Club
- Stretch Bar & Grill's https://www.elfdup.com/