The dust has settled and construction on Broadway is just about over! Come back to Broadway on Friday, October 20th from 4pm – 8pm and help support local businesses on a newly repaved street.
Check out what we’ll have going on:
– Ribbon cutting at Melrose & Broadway at 4pm
– Businesses along Broadway from Belmont to Grace will be offering special deals and promotions from 4 – 8pm.
– Enjoy live entertainment and music along Broadway.
– Head to Best Western on their terrace and grab a wine sample from wineHouse and piece of cake to celebrate from 4:30 - 8pm.
– Lakeview East ambassadors will be walking throughout Broadway offering random acts of kindness during these hours as well. If you’re lucky, your meal or purchase might just be covered!
Participating Businesses and Deals:
– The Closet: $1 off all drinks
– Cafe L’Appetito: $5 any pasta dish
– The Coffee & Tea Exchange: $1 16oz auto-drip cups of coffee
– Lakeview Rewired: 15% off all seasonal items & sidewalk art sale.
– Lady of Light: 15% OFF on the Entire Store
– Ingmar James Salon: 20% off retail products and gift card sales.
Receive a goodie bag if you’re new to the salon
– Zachi’s Express: $1 falafel bites
– Brazilian Bowl: Buy 1 brazilian bowl and get the 2nd one 50%
– Vanille Patisserie: $1 Macarons
– Windy City Sweets: Buys 1 lb. of fudge get 1/2 lb. free
– Si-Pie Pizzeria: 20% off plus samples
– CRAM Fashion: 20% off any regular priced item
– Wiggleyville: 10 - 30% off select beds and a Halloween Party from 6:30 - 8:30
more to come….