The Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce is here to help promote, assist and grow your business! The Lakeview East Chamber services one of the best neighborhoods on the Northside of Chicago, including iconic Wrigleyville and historic Boystown. The Chamber accepts new members that are located inside and outside of our set area (Members outside of our area are considered Associate members and have no voting rights).
How we help:
• Bi-monthly Newsletter Reaching over 35,000 Local Residents and Businesses
• Active Social Media Channels with an average 750,000 person reach per month: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Members have access to Chamber Member Workshops and Networking Events throughout the year
• Gift Card Program that Includes over 215 Local Businesses with over $200,000 on activated cards each year!
• Featured Listing on the Lakeview East webpage and in the Chamber's Annual Business Directory
• Travel and Tourism Outreach including the Lakeview East websites, Wrigleyville website and social media, and Belmont Theater District.
• Access to chamber events for FREE or at a discounted rate for members only
• Small Business Incentive Programs
• Technical Assistance with Licensing, Zoning and City Permits
• Strong partnerships and Outreach to the LGBTQ Community
• Free Notary Services
• Copy and printing services at a discounted rate
The Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce manages Special Service Area #8 and #17 encompassing the Lakeview East and Wrigleyville districts. Services in this area include:
• Seven day a week maintenance street crew
• Landscaping and beautification
• Marketing and Promotions
• Public Relations Outreach
• Safety and security programs
• Public Art and place making
*Once your application is received, we will reach out within 48 hours