Life is getting real. Very real. So get a crash course in how to rise to the occasion with the guidance, connections and inspiration you need to take your life, career and college prep to the next level.
The Elevate You(th) Expo was created to help young queer women and non-binary folx step up and stand out with presentations, breakout sessions and a panel discussion to help you:
Land your next job
• Learn how to sell yourself in an interview
• Get feedback on your resume (Don’t forget to bring a copy!)
• Connect with companies looking to fill jobs
• Be inspired by other queer folx killing it in different industries
Nail some #lifegoals
• Get guidance on how to be better with money
• Connect with organizations offering support services
Handle college prep like a boss
• Learn how to tell your story to colleges
• Get tips on finding college scholarships and grants
• Learn about community colleges and certification options
• Free snacks and lunch will be provided.
• Plus, the first 50 people get a gift bag
Show up to level up! And take the next step with Elevate You(th)
This event, and the people who have planned it, are committed to creating spaces for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, genderqueer, non-binary, and gender-non-conforming women, and our allies. This space is not a space for sexism, racism, ableism, ageism, homophobia, fatphobia, transphobia or hatefulness of any kind.
If there are any accommodations needed to accompany your time with us, please let us know by emailing Pat Ewert at email@example.com