“Made by dancers, for dancers.” Wear Moi is an iconic French luxury dancewear brand of footwear, bodywear, tights, bags, and accessories, coveted throughout the world for over 25 years. Its style combines refinement, elegance, innovation with attention to every detail. Our Flagship store is located at 3352 North Broadway Street, Chicago, IL, 60657.
Wear Moi’s retail employees are the company’s most valuable asset. Our passion and commitment to all customers sets us apart from other retailers. Wear Moi employees are brand ambassadors, seeking to uphold Wear Moi’s vision - to meaningfully change the way consumers identify with dancewear products and their retail experience. Together, we work to provide world-class customer service and to build exceptional relationships. Join us today!
Wear Moi has opportunities for salaried Associates. Our store employees are the face of Wear Moi and our customers’ shopping experience. We are looking for highly motivated, passionate sales professionals.
- Exceeding customers’ expectations in order to create an exceptional shopping experience. Previous retail experience is desirable for this position.
- Collaborate and cooperate with Team: commit to and support of a collaborative working environment with peers and managers.
- High-energy, reliable, and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Possess keen awareness of professionalism and personal presentation.
- Perform various tasks associated with being a Wear Moi employee including (but not limited to) clerical duties, shoe fittings and stocking merchandise.
- Maximize sales to ensure target sales goals are achieved.
- Process customer purchases and returns.
- Telecommunication and inquiry management (order tracking, telemarketing, and customer service calls).
- Basic administrative tasks, including (but not limited to) email management, online order processing, and shipment processing.
- Assisting management in maintaining store appearance and maintenance standards including light cleaning duties.
- Stock room maintenance.
- 1-3 years prior customer service/sales experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Energetic personality, friendly, with a positive attitude.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Interest in fashion and the dancewear industry.
- Dance experience is a considerable advantage
Schedule will be posted two weeks in advance. Wear Moi may adjust work schedules to meet business needs.
Store Hours: Monday to Sunday - Noon to 6pm; Work Shift: 10am to 6pm.
Reports to Director of Sales
A base salary commensurate with experience will be provided.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your background qualifications, and why you are the ideal candidate for this position; including a current resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
All customers are required to wear a mask, curbside pickup available, common surface are sanitized regularly.