FFC is looking for highly motivated, dynamic sales professionals interested in working in a fun and healthy environment. Are you outgoing, charismatic, goal oriented, driven to succeed and passionate about fitness? If so, we would like to meet you!
The Membership Representative is a sales professional responsible for pursuing inside and outside member prospects and reaching individual quotas based on monthly memberships and ancillary revenue.
* Average annual earnings for this position is 60K*
Responsibilities of the sales professional:
- Provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Every staff member, regardless of position, has a primary and urgent responsibility to clean and disinfect all club components as they are used by members and guests and yourself.Help retain and attain new members through club promotion and customer service excellence.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales and net membership goals.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis, present membership benefits that match the prospects needs/wants and invite prospects to become members of the club.
- Build relationships and meet the needs of prospective members through engagement such as identifying needs, club tours, pipeline management and relationship marketing strategies.
- Maintain proper use of CRM (GymSales) database, contracts and forms. Effectively track the lead source and missed sales to understand objections and establish a course of contact.
- Assist in community outreach and power prospect up to 50% self generated leads by attending networking, neighborhood, chamber, business after hours and open house events.
- Network with members and guests to maximize referrals. Consistently promote and present new member and existing member referral promotions.
- Staff corporate health fairs, street fairs, expos and outdoor events to generate leads and follow up with prospects.
- Maintain knowledge of competition and industry trends.
- Process all membership contracts/paperwork in a timely and accurate manner including all WellFit documentation and an 80% ACH collection rate. Maintain 60% FitStart member completion rate and update portal.
- Attend all membership and team meetings and training sessions
- Passion for health and fitness
- High-level verbal and written communication ability
- Proficient in following a sales process and comfortable “Asking for the Sale”
- At least 2 years of previous experience in sales or fitness industry preferred
- Ability to work during “Closeout” (last 3 days of every month)
- Comfortable interacting with prospective club members on the phone and in-person
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Docs and email
- Ability to walk up and down stairs and lift a minimum of 10 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Discounts on Spa, Fitness, and Retail