Pilates Apparatus Instructor
The Pilates trainer position will include developing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining individual exercise recommendations for club clients in a professional and quality manner to ensure exceptional member satisfaction and retention. This position will also include programming and selling Pilates training sessions and/or programs. Our prime directive is to gain and retain members.
- Medical (FT), Dental, Vision, and Voluntary
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Days
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Discounts on Spa, Fitness, and Retail
- Help integrate new members within the first 60 days of joining. All members are to receive a personalized workout upon completion of the integration session.
- Provide exercise programming and progression for individual clients.
- Provide a clean, safe and healthy environment for members, guests, and co-workers.
- Some weekend hours are required.
- Completed a Comprehensive Pilates Training Program (or will do so within the first 6 weeks of employment).
- Excellent communication, leadership, and motivational skills; Ability to teach Pilates to a variety of populations and skill levels.
- Must be able to physically and verbally demonstrate proper use of machines and equipment.
- Current CPR/AED Certification.
- Physical requirements include: walking and standing during the entire shift (often 4-8 hours), climbing stairs, kneeling, pushing, and pulling objects, lifting and moving objects (up to 50 lbs.) with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.