At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures.
Text "Wrigley" to (312) 561-4919 to Apply!
- Opening/Closing business day
- Receiving/Dispatching monies to/from courier
- Upholds/Leads Shift Operations with excellence at all times
- Ensures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Ensures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Ensures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Ensures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies and procedures.
- Ensures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with direction and feedback.
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Minimum 18+ years old
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Great customer skills
- Able to work late nights
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business in 1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner known as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House®). Through the years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is America's #1 fast food restaurant.