At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. As a BOH Team Member, you will support the kitchen team, assemble food orders quickly and accurately, and ensure each guest leaves with a smile. We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know!
Text "Wrigley" to (312) 561-4919 to Apply!
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
- Must be at least 18 years of age upon hire date
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have a source of reliable transportation
- Ability to handle all equipment, pans, pots, navigating shelving both high and low
- Reading, writing, and basic math and verbal communication skills required
- Works in hot, noisy and fast paced environment
- Mobility required during shifts
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be able to respond to changes or edits to orders quickly and efficiently
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business in 1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner known as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House®). Through the years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is America's #1 fast food restaurant.