The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for welcoming all members, guest and prospects into the club. The primary role of all FFC employees is to gain and retain members. The primary role of all FFC employees is to gain and retain members. True to our company core value of Safety, all FFC employees wear face masks while working.
- Medical (FT), Dental, Vision and voluntary
- Company paid life
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary Club Membership
- Discounts on spa, fitness, and retail
- Greet members by name and create a great first impression of the club
- Check in members and guests to the club
- Act as liaison between current and prospective members and Membership Department
- Answer incoming calls professionally
- Field all member questions, concerns and complaints; Provide additional support to the Membership Experience Manager as needed
- Perform opening and closing functions
- Take payment as needed
- Attend all required department and club staff meetings
- Provide a clean, safe and healthy environment for members, guests and co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with energy and enthusiasm
- Passionate about the health and fitness industry
- Ability to multi-task, demonstrate initiative and strong work ethic
- Physical requirements include: walking and standing during the entire shift (often 4-8 hours), climbing stairs, kneeling to clean floors, pushing, and pulling objects, lifting and moving objects (up to 50 lbs.), and cleaning with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.